Scroll down for more information or choose a menu button at the top.
Stewart farms has been a family tradition since 1968 when Carolyn and James Stewart bought the farm and began raising crops and pigs they used in their restaurants ( Bunce's Barbeque ). Today the restaurants have long since closed but the family tradition is carried on by their son and his wife ( Jamie and Jennifer Stewart ). The farm continues to bring wholesome food to friends and family alike with great tasting beef delivered right to your door.
We have deals to meet any family budget. We sell cow bundles that ranges from a whole cow down to a quarter cow. We deliver within 100 miles of Fayetteville NC. Come taste and see how great local food can be.
At Stewart Farms our beef isn't shipped and trucked in from all around the world where there is little oversight into what goes into the meat. Instead our meat is right here at home in North Carolina and as always it is NCDA inspected. That means you get a fresher product delivered to your home that has undergone stricter guidelines for product safety than what you find in the grocery stores. Our beef goes from livestock trailer straight to the butcher and then to your home or our farm, that's about as fresh and farm direct as you can get.
We just wanted to say thank you for purchasing from Stewart Farms Beef. When you buy from Stewart Farms you are part of a new revolution to support our local farmers and business owners. You see, we buy hay from 3 other local farmers, then we buy minerals from another small farmer in Lillington. Our winter silage comes from yet another local North Carolina business and our butcher is local too. Our country's future depends on folks just like you that choose to support local. A purchase from Stewart Farms is an investment in not only your health but also in your community and for that we would like to say thank you.
Sign up for our email list to find out whats new on the farm, and be able to access your account
then subtract the deposit $350
$1250 would be balance remaining. (The deposit is NOT half the price of the beef.)
If you need to speak to us directly, click contact us.
3. Click Shop Now to pick your slaughter date and make the deposit. Once deposit is made your order number is issued to a cow. At that point we can not make changes to your order. We do not give refunds, these are live animals and can not be put back once butchered!
4. Plan ahead. Make sure you have enough freezer space for when the delivery date arrives. We can not hold your order. We have limited freezer space and need to deliver ASAP. A half of a cow can easily take up most if not all of a 15 cu. ft. chest freezer.
5. On your slaughter date the cow will be taken to our processor. After the cow is killed it will hang for 14 days to dry-age. Then after dry-age it will be packaged in vacuum seals individual cuts. (packaging takes 2 to 3 days) The meat is then frozen.
6. When the meat is ready the butcher will call us and we will pick it up and hand sort quarters. Up to this point can take 3-4 weeks.
7. After sorting we will call you and schedule a time for delivery and give you the balance owed. We only deliver between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. so please make arrangements for an adult to be available for delivery. Arrangements must be made for delivery within 5 days to avoid cancellation.
8. When we arrive we drop off the meat, collect payment and it is all yours. Any questions or concerns need to be addressed before we leave, once we leave you have accepted delivery.
9. Due to high gas prices we are adding a $10 fuel charge to all orders .
Thank you for your support!!
Definitely loving it, consider me a long term customer.
Wow a phone call after the sale and a Christmas card that's customer service.
So far we've had the chuck roast, stew beef and hamburger. They were all very good. But ribeyes tonight are Fantastic!!!!
Best meat and pork u can buy, Taste Great, Great People Friendly, The Ribeye Was excellent.
The ribeye steaks are out of this world. Very tender and great flavor!
We love our customers, so feel free to call and schedule an appointment to visit.
2808 Wade Stedman Rd Stedman, NC 28391 US
Call for appointment when stopping by the farm, we are busy but we would hate to miss you.